So the day of the awards came at last and so we donned our glad rags (We Shall Go The Ball) The event was being held in Belfast City Hall in the big ballroom and it truly was a magnificent venue. There were plenty of other people all dressed up and like us looking forward to the proceedings. We had some entertainment in the form of a magician Rodd Hogg who had some very cunning cards tricks up his sleeve, there was applause and laughter at every table he conjured at including ours. The event was sponsored by Major Companies such as Bank of Ireland, BCTC. and the NSPCC who gave a very moving, heart wrenching story encouraging us to dig into our pockets and donate to such a worthy cause. The event was hosted by TV Presenter Sarah Travers and Radio Presenter Pete Snodden and they built up a nice rapport with the audience. Aside from the awards we were also treated to a Wonderful Three Course Dinner in between the presenting of the various awards. There was tough competition for each award as each award was looking for the Best Customer Service, Best Family Business, Best Marketing Initiative. There were also individual awards for Best Business Person Under 30 and employee of the year. We were nominated for Best Digital Marketing and were up against W5 the The Lyric Theatre to name a few. As the awards got under way everyone was on tenterhooks as each winner was announced (puts The Oscar’s to shame) and it was all done at random so nobody knew what award would be next and kept everyone on their toes. Even though we didn’t win it has given us food for thought on how to improve should we enter next year and what we could improve on but overall we really enjoyed being part of such a prestigious event and maybe we’ll be back next year
- WHY I DON’T EDIT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! BY: LORAA WHITE June 7, 2019
- Working with African Musicians! May 29, 2019
- What makes a good music video director? May 29, 2019
- Working at Budget Music Videos! April 11, 2019
- Make a music video in London? April 2, 2019
- How much does a music video cost? April 2, 2019
- FILMING IN AMSTERDAM! April 2, 2019
- NORTHERN IRELAND SHORT FILM AWARDS 2018 April 2, 2019
- New Intern Oriane! February 1, 2017
- Filming a Rap Video September 15, 2016
- Being Productive in the Office Environment September 6, 2016
- The Importance Of Recognising Intellectual Property September 1, 2016
- The Many Uses of a Music Video August 29, 2016
- BEING CREATIVE IN MUSIC VIDEOS August 24, 2016
- BEHIND THE SCENES OF A HEAVILY SCRIPTED MUSIC VIDEO August 15, 2016
- Google on How to Sync Music for a Music Video!
- building materials on Why Film Behind the Scenes for a Music Video?
- http://canadianorderpharmacy.com/ on Corel Video Studio x7 VS Avid Media Composer!
- Bovenaan in Google on Why Film Behind the Scenes for a Music Video?
- 파워볼사이트 on Why Film Behind the Scenes for a Music Video?